Sunday 10 May 2020

Post Number 150..........8 years gone.

I am reminded by Google that I have now reached Blog Number 150 in this series which has taken Eight years. Taken as an Annual figure the average is rather less impressive and, true, there have been periods when long gaps have preceded frantic catching up.

No photos of mine this time but a brief note that I have become more and more concerned about storage of the Digitally written content on the site in a form rather more tangible than the Computer memory.  I have all the usual back up systems but even these seem rather fragile.

So, I have decided to order a Book of the entire Blog, for myself, and have already requested this in a medium format after doing all the editing of news that has gone out of date such as forthcoming events and pure admin. items. I hope to then be able to edit and correct further on the screen version prior to repeating the exercise in a Coffee Table version-again for myself only- so don't look on Amazon.

It has been a long eight years since a lazy Boxing Day when my son,  Rupert created the Blog for me, but it has proved a great help in setting out my thoughts on Photography among a small group of friends. Thank you Ru.

No comments:

Post a Comment